Overview of Good WordPress Hosting Service
WordPress (WordPress.com) is a well known and popular system that makes possible for anyone to create social networking sites, blogs or other informational sites. The WordPress platform makes available absolutely for free numerous types of templates, plugins and modules, which are all useful in creating any type of websites. WordPress is the most popular and most suitable for blogs web hosting (the blog system actually offer its customers hosting on its own subdomains), blogs, social networking, news portals and other information websites. WordPress is an efficient option for publishing articles and includes useful information structuring tools.
Here are the most important features and advantages of WordPress:
- User-friendly and simple templates, perfect system for newbies;
- Free platform under the GPL license;
- Multi-user option;
- The possibility to insert media content using an easy content management system;
- Forums, blogs and other online communities with knowledge base to receive answers to your questions regarding WordPress CMS and website development;
- Wide ramge of free modules, plugins and graphic themes.
Most online users are already familiar with the opportunities offered by WordPress CMS. You don’t need much in order to start your own networking website or personal blog, just a web hosting to accommodate your newly created website. WordPress web hosting do offer a number of options:
- WordPress hosting with no WordPress pre-installed on it, where you can make use of the current system or you might want to go ahead with the WordPress installation process;
- WordPress hosting with CMS already installed on it and which is ready to get started right away.
Hosting with no pre-installed WordPress
It is extremely easy and simple to setup WordPress on hosting server. As WordPress is a highly user-friendly option for any blog or website, it can be installed and ready for use for advanced and beginner users as well. The entire installation process takes only about 10-15 minutes. It is preferable to be familiar with how to crate MySQL database. Otherwise, just ask your provider to create a MySQL database for you. Next, you need to download the most recent WordPress version or whichever you need from WordPress.org, unpack it and then upload it onto the server. Begin the installation and follow the required steps. You’ll notice that these are simple steps. Still, you are also able to ask WordPress to take care of the installation process for you. In most cases, they will do it without any additional charge.
Hosting with already installed WordPress
There are people who don’t have the time or the patience to go through the installation process, to learn how each plugin work or look for additional templates. There are several web hosting providers that provide their hosting services with WordPress CMS already installed on their system. This option saves users from certain – possibly fascinating – but time consuming actions.